Due to the evolving situation with (COVID-19) our waiting area is currently closed.
The hospital will be operating with limited personnel.
Text 919-351-5447 or Call 919-359-9977 when you arrive.
Please remain outside with your pet.
A care professional will personally let you know when an exam room is available for you.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
COVID19 Policy Update 3/18/2020
In the effort to combat the spread of coronavirus, we will be instituting changes that include reduced staff and appointment schedules. Only one doctor will be available at any time during the day and we will maintain normal hours at first. In accordance to these changes the following steps need to be made:
- Annual Appointments will be made same day only. Availability is limited. However, we will add appointments on Saturdays for Wellness Visits, (puppies and kittens vaccines), and Routine Vaccines.
- No additional routine surgeries scheduled for two weeks, to reduce the need for surgical supplies that may be needed elsewhere.
- At times, we will have reduced phone answering capabilities, please leave a message and we will return calls as soon as we can.
- With reduced doctors hours, please be patient on return calls from doctors. We will make every effort to return calls within 24-48 hours.
- Please, if you have any upper respiratory symptoms, try to have someone else bring your pet to the hospital. If that is not possible, text/calls us when you arrive and we will meet you at your car and bring the pet in for treatment and communicate our findings with you.
- If you have any concerns about entering the hospital, even if you are not sick, we can meet you at your vehicle just as a precaution.
- Also minimize people who come with you and your pet. If at all possible, 1 person per pet, PLEASE, when entering the hospital.
- We are considering extending hours on Wednesday and Friday evenings to help accommodate annual wellness exams and routine vaccinations.
- We will do everything we can to continue to provide the best quality & comprehensive care for your pets during this difficult time.
Emergency - After Hours:
NC State Vet School: 919-513-6500
Points East VSH (Wilson): 252-265-9920
Welcome to Plantation Animal Hospital 919-359-9977
Your Pets Veterinary Office in Clayton,NC
If you live in Clayton or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further. Your pets’ health and well being are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
Plantation Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. We also offer cold laser therapy, chiropractic and reproduction services. We have years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our team.
Our goal is to provide you with the best quality care and value for your pet.
Plantation Animal Hospital
18 Plantation Drive
Clayton, NC 27527
Does you pet need some manners, or obedience training? Do you have a puppy that just needs general training? Check out Sally Said So! They are amazing. Classes are offered on Mondays and Wednesdays in Raleigh at Dog Diggity at 7pm. Click Logo for details.
The following promotion codes are active on Purina Direct for 2020:
- TAKE30 – 30% off a client’s first order on Purina Direct, with Auto Ship.
- FFSAVE9 – Save 9$ off an order of Forti Flora.
- Save $10 on Calming Care* with promo code CALM10
Clinic ID: W6DVI **click logo to go to site**
How was your visit today? Take a moment and review us on Google or Facebook.
Limited Time Offer:
Ask our team about Trupanion, and how to get a 30 day FREE TRIAL policy next time you are here with your pet for an examination.